Friday, December 2, 2011

Mudroom In A Pink House

Living in a small house, we are fortunate to have a mudroom.  A room, as we enter the back door, where we can remove any "muddy" shoes or whatnottery.  Our back door is the one we most often use so this room is a catch all; backpacks, shoes, coats, hats, socks, laundry, dog stuff, cleaning supplies....it goes on and on.  Making it attractive and functional is a delicate balance-if not impossible.


Mav recently repurposed an old crib to replace the drying rack that was taking up valuable up floor space.
I mirror to check yourself before entering the world.  Next to that is an old glass cabinet door, also repurposed, serving as a weekly calendar. 


Shelves, enough said.

Cute bulletin board my niece made for me.

Thanks for stopping in!  You can see other rooms here and here.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable. There's a mudroom in my house too, but it's more of a tiny living room/cat cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just stumbled upon your blog via sparklingadventures.com Christian unschooling clearinghouse of like blogs (: I'm so glad I did. I thoroughly enjoy it! Dear Husband and I are considering making the first foray into the vintage dress fun and we love to look at you two. (I was going to put another (:, but that would have been obnoxious. So, I didn't.) The tattoos scene has already been ventured (; Anyhow, we love your blog. Thanks for sharing. --Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love this!! Pretty and functional! I am very envious, with three dogs I could def use a mudroom!! But it would be quite literally full of mud!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me so happy! Leave one.